As a blogger in the self-improvement niche, I produce content (interviews, videos, and articles) for my own website, where you can learn how to earn all you can and save all you can so you can give all you can. I recently had the opportunity to write a guest blog on a reputable website. My first thought was, “Why do I want to spend my time writing an article that doesn’t go on my OWN blog?” Then I did some research and found the 5 Good Reasons to Write a Guest Post for Online Exposure and Authority.
- SEO Backlink Benefits. The do-follow backlink you get from reputable sites like HighTraffic.net to your website will pass on “link juice” to your site, which makes your site more authoritative in the eyes of search engines like Google.com and Bing.com
- Brand Exposure. When you put a guest post on Building a Brand Online, your name, face, and style (the aspects that combine to make your personal brand) are seen by thousands of new internet users. Repetition is a huge aspect when attempting to gain brand recognition.
- Traffic Piggyback. Thousands of visitors make their way to the pages of reputable websites every month. When you write a guest post, your article will be displayed alongside other high traffic articles. A portion of those visitors will then read and like your post enough to click through to your site.
- Learn from Great Mentors. Writing a guest post is the perfect FREE opportunity to get reviewed by the experts. The host will give you direct feedback to improve your articles as well as writing approach.
- Expand Your Audience. HighTraffic’s team and fan base promote every article across the social web. Your guest post – and, by proxy, you and your brand – will get blasted out over tweets and Facebook shares to thousands of people that you would never have connected with if not for guest posting.
These are just some of the reasons that you should write a guest blog posts for reputable sites related to your website. But remember, always make sure the site you guest post on agreeing to let you have at least one do-follow link back to your website. Happy blog post!